Pages

Tuesday 2 March 2021

Ukulele And me by William

 My Ukulele is very very special to me and I don’t want my little brother to get a hold of it so I have to keep it away from them. At first I could not play that many songs until now I can play as much as I want. 


The only way I can play is only if I have chords to look at. Chords are the notes on the Ukulele; there is G, C, E, A.There are only 4 strings on it. Some people play with their left and some with their right.


At the top of the ukulele there are 4 little ovals that are called the tuning thingey. At the very top of it  says Kalani i like using it a lot to play songs on.



1 comment:

  1. Hi William I hope you get to play your ukelele at assembly one day would love to hear you. Perhaps you could teach your little brother some chords too. Have fun. Mrs Vaevae

    ReplyDelete