Pages

Saturday 21 August 2021

What am I ?

 What am I ?

I know for a fact that I am used a lot

I get used in winter and whenever its cold

I believe that I can be made in any space and sizes

We all know that i’ve been seen before


If I had to describe myself three words that come to mind are warm, soft and comfortable

My skin is as soft as wool

I can come in different colours and patterns

I make no noise at all when I am used

                                What am I ? 

Coment down below if you think or know what I am.

6 comments:

  1. Is it a blanket?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Pasimati it was a blanket and thank you for commenting on my blog.

      Delete
  2. Wow I found this a bit difficult. I'm thinking you could be a jumper and then again you could be a blanket. Both are warm, soft and comfortable as you described. Good work. Can't wait to hear the answer. Mrs Vaevae

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mrs VaeVae for commenting on my blog I really appreciate it and your guess was right it was a blanket. next time I'll have to make a trickery one.

      Warm Regards William

      Delete
  3. Tricky! I think it might be a jumper - I guess it could be a blanket but because I do so much knitting I immediately think of a jumper!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Alan for commenting on my blog I really appreciate it and your guess was close but it was a blanket. Next time I'll have to ask for some knitting lessons. I think I should make one about knitting so then it would be easier for you.

      Warm Regards William

      Delete