Pages

Tuesday 17 August 2021

Persuasive Writing

 I believe Fun looks like playing with your friends and having fun e.g. Laughing, kicking a ball around.


We all know that Integrity looks like doing the right thing when no one is looking, e.g. picking up rubbish.


I know for a fact that Respect is not talking when the teacher is trying to teach.


I am certain that Excellence looks like trying your best and never giving up.   


It has come to my attention that Achievement looks like achieving goals and being able to finish off work.  I remember  when I achieved my goal by being able to make into the rugby team.


We all agree that Confidence is being able to say a speech in front of anyone. For Example I was able to say a speech at my Grandpa’s funeral.


I believe that Enjoyment looks like laughing with your friends.



No comments:

Post a Comment